Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Hey   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 am

Umm,hello I'm Sharingan_Kunai I am new to this site. I heard about this site from a few people in the create-a-card section.
I plan to create some naruto cards which would be my 1st time. Also in the future when I am very comfortable making cards good I'm going to do a small project,Who can do the best GIMP and Photoshop pictures.Well I guess I should stop wasting your time. Good bye,Very Happy.

P.S. It would be sooooo super special awesome if somebody would be willing to make me a siggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome and that sounds great. Here is a good thread for introductions.

http://customcardsyume.4umer.com/general-discussion-f2/introduction-t6.htm

_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
Umm,hello I'm Sharingan_Kunai I am new to this site. I heard about this site from a few people in the create-a-card section.
I plan to create some naruto cards which would be my 1st time. Also in the future when I am very comfortable making cards good I'm going to do a small project,Who can do the best GIMP and Photoshop pictures.Well I guess I should stop wasting your time. Good bye,Very Happy.

P.S. It would be sooooo super special awesome if somebody would be willing to make me a siggy.
What kinda sig you want? If I got time i could try to throw something together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
Umm,hello I'm Sharingan_Kunai I am new to this site. I heard about this site from a few people in the create-a-card section.
I plan to create some naruto cards which would be my 1st time. Also in the future when I am very comfortable making cards good I'm going to do a small project,Who can do the best GIMP and Photoshop pictures.Well I guess I should stop wasting your time. Good bye,Very Happy.

P.S. It would be sooooo super special awesome if somebody would be willing to make me a siggy.
What kinda sig you want? If I got time i could try to throw something together.

Yes,thank you! I want a sig with Obito with kunai like in that picture of J-606,and with the main color being orange with the secondary as black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 am

Well not sure if you'll even like it but here's what I threw together. Hmm, now that I think about it I probably should have charged you something for it like points from my tourney but whatever. If you like it then in return participate more on this site and keep it alive, that's what i want to see happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharingan_Kunai
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh my gosh,Thank you! I'll try to stay really active
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
avatar

Male Number of posts : 225
Location : Rouge of the Stone ~520~
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Sharingan_Kunai wrote:
Oh my gosh,Thank you! I'll try to stay really active

Remember to go into your preferences and change turn your sig on or else it won't show.

_________________

Founder of (Make your own cards. Preferably Images.) website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://customcardsyume.4umer.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: