Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloud cards updated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Cloud cards updated Empty
PostSubject: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Redoing Jutsu ATM

The first ones cost is ripped off of other cards you can tell

Cloud cards updated Th_Raiton-2
Cloud cards updated Th_Omois
Cloud cards updated Th_fgdgdg-2
Cloud cards updated Th_8tails
Cloud cards updated Th_Shii-1
Cloud cards updated Th_Roa-1
Cloud cards updated Th_Client
Cloud cards updated Th_Samui

My first mission
Cloud cards updated Th_cloudvillage

I tried to put a shadow on her not sure if i did it right

Cloud cards updated Th_Karui1
Cloud cards updated Th_AB
Yeah male is in wrong place im bad a checking my work I only checked like 5 times
[URL=https://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/sephuji/Custom%20cards/?action=view&current=Release.jpg]Cloud cards updated Th_Release
[/url]

Last edited by sephuji on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:53 am

Alright, you got a bit to go visual wise on your cards to perfect them, but I'm guessing your not using PS so i can't help much there.

So on card 1 the proper wording, (or at least closer) if your doing the dual target thing would be. "If you payed for this Jutsu card with 3 of your "Water" Chakras then, change the effect of Target (1) to the following: "Discard all of your Chakras". If you payed for this Jutsu card with your "Lightning" Chakras then, Target (2) is unaffected by your opponent's effects during this turn and the next."

Now for Omoi:
"During the Exchange of Jutsu, you can discard 2 of your "Lightning" Chakras. In that case, this Ninja's Team and the Team Battling against it perform a Mental Power Battle during this turn.
Valid: During the Exchange of Jutsu you can discard 1 of your "Lighting" Chakras. In that case, move this Ninja in to one of your Teams with 5 or more Team Mental Power.

Using these 2 fixed effects as references try to get a grasp of proper wording in this game to make your cards better. Things like Phases and Symbols, are keywords that are always Caps.
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 am

mendokuse wrote:
Alright, you got a bit to go visual wise on your cards to perfect them, but I'm guessing your not using PS so i can't help much there.

So on card 1 the proper wording, (or at least closer) if your doing the dual target thing would be. "If you payed for this Jutsu card with 3 of your "Water" Chakras then, change the effect of Target (1) to the following: "Discard all of your Chakras". If you payed for this Jutsu card with your "Lightning" Chakras then, Target (2) is unaffected by your opponent's effects during this turn and the next."

Now for Omoi:
"During the Exchange of Jutsu, you can discard 2 of your "Lightning" Chakras. In that case, this Ninja's Team and the Team Battling against it perform a Mental Power Battle during this turn.
Valid: During the Exchange of Jutsu you can discard 1 of your "Lighting" Chakras. In that case, move this Ninja in to one of your Teams with 5 or more Team Mental Power.

Using these 2 fixed effects as references try to get a grasp of proper wording in this game to make your cards better. Things like Phases and Symbols, are keywords that are always Caps.

thanks I know I did the correct wording starting from scratch on the justsu but pasted cost in middle and my dumbass saved not up for round 3 it would win again Sad

PS do you have a lightning mission template
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 pm

I posted the mission up just wondering if there is anything I can do different everyone has been so nice at helping me
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

I like the direction you're heading with the last few cards you posted. There is some really interesting interaction between the cards that seems to be a reincarnation of the recycle archetype lightning has always been good at. Keep it up!

I think you've got the right idea on the white outline, but I also think you should try making it a bit thicker next time.
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Lovely Ino wrote:
I like the direction you're heading with the last few cards you posted. There is some really interesting interaction between the cards that seems to be a reincarnation of the recycle archetype lightning has always been good at. Keep it up!

I think you've got the right idea on the white outline, but I also think you should try making it a bit thicker next time.

Ok thank you I was wondering if anyone noticed and I dont want it like it was mill draw recycle I want a full combo

ex 3 maybe for outline

I do test play all the cards I make for interaction my friends all want to play using them and its cool the game dose not get boring this way
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 pm

added 3 new cards
Back to top Go down
Lovely Ino
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Lovely Ino

Female Number of posts : 134
Group : Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:07 am

I don't mean to sound offensive, but if you have problems with spelling, it might help you to first type your effects in Word or another application with a spell checker. The jutsu card in particular has a lot of spelling errors. I think typing the effect out separately helps in other ways too, since it helps you focus on how to word the effect properly.
Back to top Go down
sephuji
Genin
Genin
sephuji

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Lovely Ino wrote:
I don't mean to sound offensive, but if you have problems with spelling, it might help you to first type your effects in Word or another application with a spell checker. The jutsu card in particular has a lot of spelling errors. I think typing the effect out separately helps in other ways too, since it helps you focus on how to word the effect properly.

I redid release and gotun Im going to redo soon probobley

Release should be correct i spent 40 min double checking with cards to make sure its all right

And Im starting to get gimp down pat now so less mess up do to not having to rest whole card woot
Back to top Go down
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Ninja Pebble

Male Number of posts : 194
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 am

• Great job for everyone willing to help others out on here. This really helps out keeping this site alive and it is all up to you guys for this site to survive.

• If there are any suggestions you wanna make for this site PM one of the moderators what you are thinking and we will take it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud cards updated   Cloud cards updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud cards updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: