Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I Challange Mendo!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: I Challange Mendo!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm

I Challange you mendo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok, whats the challenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Ok, whats the challenge?

to see who can make the best card.hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:43 am

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Ok, whats the challenge?

to see who can make the best card.hehe
So 1 on 1 any specifics? Like Fave Characters? Ninja, Jutsu, or Mission? or are we just playing free style 1 on 1 best card wins.

Judges? Anyone plz? I say we have 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

mendokuse wrote:
chidoricurrent2 wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Ok, whats the challenge?

to see who can make the best card.hehe
So 1 on 1 any specifics? Like Fave Characters? Ninja, Jutsu, or Mission? or are we just playing free style 1 on 1 best card wins.

Judges? Anyone plz? I say we have 2.

i agree on the judges.playing free style,but Ninjas only.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:42 am

Naruto4ever can you judge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:19 am

yea i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

i can be the other judge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:47 am

Judges set let it begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 am

Here's Mine, plz don't judge until both are posted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:14 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Here's Mine, plz don't judge until both are posted.


nice i'll have mine posted soon i just now got back from vaca.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 am

mendokuse wrote:
Here's Mine, plz don't judge until both are posted.



here you go.btw i used ps and gimp.



First preview of my new set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:46 pm

-Mendokuse-


Picture 5/5
its original, cut out good, clear and has a solid white outline. although man sasori looks emo in it.

Text 5/5
again everything seems perfect. Nicely aligned, bandai font, good size.

Effect 4.5/5
well it just seems a little too powerful. I mean in a puppet deck this would kill. there's rarely chances you can overpower puppets unless you use them yourself. then the second effect,i don't see why its valid.

Overall 4.75/5
well that little thing with the effect is all i see. The card is really clumped together with all the text shoved that close together but if i remember correctly so was the acctual sasori puppet mode. Nice card like usual.

Total: 19.25/20

-chidoricurrent-


Picture 4.75/5
The only problem is its too dark.

Text 4.5/5
well the text is right, but its a little too big. the effect name could be quite smaller, and the acctual effect could be smaller by a little aswell.

Effect 4.5/5
like mendo's, i still think its a little overpowered. just discard 2 cards to kill off a ninja? the starter sasuke had to discard 2 to negate a jutsu, where this one kills the ninja in total? i would either make it an extra card or give an enterence requirment for the ninja you destroy. i like the basic idea though and the second effect is good.

Overall 4.5/5
well overall there are a few problems but not much. the small things i mentioned like the text size and dark pic are what threw you off. I can tell your cards are getting alot better though so nice job.

Total:18.25/20

well here's my scores now its up to naruto4ever. Nice cards both of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
-Mendokuse-


Picture 5/5
its original, cut out good, clear and has a solid white outline. although man sasori looks emo in it.

Text 5/5
again everything seems perfect. Nicely aligned, bandai font, good size.

Effect 4.5/5
well it just seems a little too powerful. I mean in a puppet deck this would kill. there's rarely chances you can overpower puppets unless you use them yourself. then the second effect,i don't see why its valid.

Overall 4.75/5
well that little thing with the effect is all i see. The card is really clumped together with all the text shoved that close together but if i remember correctly so was the acctual sasori puppet mode. Nice card like usual.

Total: 19.25/20

-chidoricurrent-


Picture 4.75/5
The only problem is its too dark.

Text 4.5/5
well the text is right, but its a little too big. the effect name could be quite smaller, and the acctual effect could be smaller by a little aswell.

Effect 4.5/5
like mendo's, i still think its a little overpowered. just discard 2 cards to kill off a ninja? the starter sasuke had to discard 2 to negate a jutsu, where this one kills the ninja in total? i would either make it an extra card or give an enterence requirment for the ninja you destroy. i like the basic idea though and the second effect is good.

Overall 4.5/5
well overall there are a few problems but not much. the small things i mentioned like the text size and dark pic are what threw you off. I can tell your cards are getting alot better though so nice job.

Total:18.25/20

well here's my scores now its up to naruto4ever. Nice cards both of you.


ok we have the same text size i think.right mendo size 10?.if your talking about the charecteristics i used sharp mendo used strong i due believe right mendo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:33 pm

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
-Mendokuse-


Picture 5/5
its original, cut out good, clear and has a solid white outline. although man sasori looks emo in it.

Text 5/5
again everything seems perfect. Nicely aligned, bandai font, good size.

Effect 4.5/5
well it just seems a little too powerful. I mean in a puppet deck this would kill. there's rarely chances you can overpower puppets unless you use them yourself. then the second effect,i don't see why its valid.

Overall 4.75/5
well that little thing with the effect is all i see. The card is really clumped together with all the text shoved that close together but if i remember correctly so was the acctual sasori puppet mode. Nice card like usual.

Total: 19.25/20

-chidoricurrent-


Picture 4.75/5
The only problem is its too dark.

Text 4.5/5
well the text is right, but its a little too big. the effect name could be quite smaller, and the acctual effect could be smaller by a little aswell.

Effect 4.5/5
like mendo's, i still think its a little overpowered. just discard 2 cards to kill off a ninja? the starter sasuke had to discard 2 to negate a jutsu, where this one kills the ninja in total? i would either make it an extra card or give an enterence requirment for the ninja you destroy. i like the basic idea though and the second effect is good.

Overall 4.5/5
well overall there are a few problems but not much. the small things i mentioned like the text size and dark pic are what threw you off. I can tell your cards are getting alot better though so nice job.

Total:18.25/20

well here's my scores now its up to naruto4ever. Nice cards both of you.


ok we have the same text size i think.right mendo size 10?.if your talking about the charecteristics i used sharp mendo used strong i due believe right mendo.
IDK, I can't remember that stuff and I had to shrink my text to fit it on the card. And quick thing to anaki the reason its valid is cause it was valid on the real card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
avatar

Male Number of posts : 630
Age : 24
Location : The Mist Village,NY
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 pm

-Mendokuse-


Picture 4.75/5
Well as awesome as it is its not naruto anime standards. So you lost .25 on that otherwise its awesome

Text 5/5
Well i must say you've mastered the font nicely.

Effect 4.75/5
Like Anaki said i does seem overpowered...at least you didn't make it unaffected by your opponents effect.

Overall 5/5
Well you did nice the Valid: thing i check on its all good so nice card.

Total: 19.5/20

-chidoricurrent-


Picture 4.5/5
Ok well this doesnt fit the naruto anime coloring but then its far to dark i know ive seen it brighter.

Text 4.5/5
Well i believe you have the right font but its formated the wrong way.

Effect 4/5
Exchange of Jutsu...caps, discard no caps, opponent's,Battling, Pile. There are the mistakes in the effect.

Overall 4.5/5
Minor flaws nothing major the stats are not what we have for the set lol. So it looks good besides the sutff Snaki mentioned.

Total:17.5/20

Ok there you go. Just work on that text formating chidori and your cards will start to look alot better. It doesnt take that long to figure out the format if you know where to look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I Challange Mendo!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
I Challange Mendo!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sanji's Jar Roulette Challange#2!
» i took the maxx "c" challenge with laval quasar at my locals and won :3
» YgoPro
» The Make an Usagi Challange thread! It's Back and Better than before!
» George Clooney nominated to do the Ice Bucket Challenge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Personal Matches-
Jump to: