Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Cards by anaki Uchiha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Tue May 19, 2009 12:27 am

well don't think i posted anything new on this website in a while, so here's the random stuff i've worked on since i last posted.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Tue May 19, 2009 5:52 am

Yur getting really good at finding good pics. Though yur text is still a bit off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Wed May 20, 2009 12:33 am

mendokuse wrote:
Yur getting really good at finding good pics. Though yur text is still a bit off.
i know, the good txt won't exactely work on gimp. and yeah, i can usually find pics. here are some render's I made for anyone who wants them.
these are the ones i made. the other cards are other people's renders.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Wed May 20, 2009 2:57 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Yur getting really good at finding good pics. Though yur text is still a bit off.
i know, the good txt won't exactely work on gimp. and yeah, i can usually find pics. here are some render's I made for anyone who wants them.
these are the ones i made. the other cards are other people's renders.



anaki how do you do the white outline useing gimp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 pm

chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Yur getting really good at finding good pics. Though yur text is still a bit off.
i know, the good txt won't exactely work on gimp. and yeah, i can usually find pics. here are some render's I made for anyone who wants them.
these are the ones i made. the other cards are other people's renders.



anaki how do you do the white outline useing gimp?
after you put the pic on the template, go to the layer's box, and right click "alpha to image" on the character pic. then click ctrl X to cut the picture. then click right click select, grow by 1 or 2 depending on the image. Then fill in the outline with wite bg color fill, and paste the image back. once you get the hang of it its really easy to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoricurrent2
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 178
Age : 23
Location : mist village, NC
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   Thu May 21, 2009 12:29 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
chidoricurrent2 wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Yur getting really good at finding good pics. Though yur text is still a bit off.
i know, the good txt won't exactely work on gimp. and yeah, i can usually find pics. here are some render's I made for anyone who wants them.
these are the ones i made. the other cards are other people's renders.



anaki how do you do the white outline useing gimp?
after you put the pic on the template, go to the layer's box, and right click "alpha to image" on the character pic. then click ctrl X to cut the picture. then click right click select, grow by 1 or 2 depending on the image. Then fill in the outline with wite bg color fill, and paste the image back. once you get the hang of it its really easy to do.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Cards by anaki Uchiha   

Back to top Go down
 
New Cards by anaki Uchiha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My new Class Cards.
» Rhino cards?
» My first cards
» My Birthday cards
» spellcaster deck ( without banned cards)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: