Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 am

Well I finally got to see it and I think it was pretty good. Sorta never stopped building up then it was over, so it was sorta weird like that but whatever, got to see 4tails and sasuke in action, 2 things we barely ever see so no complaints. Now i cant wait for the 3rd movie.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 am

So I guess no one else has seen it?
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:03 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Well I finally got to see it and I think it was pretty good. Sorta never stopped building up then it was over, so it was sorta weird like that but whatever, got to see 4tails and sasuke in action, 2 things we barely ever see so no complaints. Now i cant wait for the 3rd movie.
Havent seen it yet. Was it awesome?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
I thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
I thought it was.
When did 4tails come out?
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm

watching it now.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 pm

I suggets everyone watch, it sasuke and 4 tails in action, cant complain. And shika and Hinata both get good screen time also.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 am

mendokuse wrote:
I suggets everyone watch, it sasuke and 4 tails in action, cant complain. And shika and Hinata both get good screen time also.
yeah, finished watching it. It really is amazing. I would also suggest that everyone watch it.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Chibi Clone

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Wats the new rasengan?
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Chibi Clone wrote:
Wats the new rasengan?
Tornado rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:55 am

mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Wats the new rasengan?
Tornado rasengan.
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Wats the new rasengan?
Tornado rasengan.
i hate my school computer.
and i forgot what i said this morning.Shocked
something about naruto having a bunch of rasengans. he's got like 10. also you forgot the guts rasengan from the new movie too.
lets see there's regular, vermillion(fox), oodama, rasenshuriken, blazing, moonlinght, rasengan from 1st shippuden movie, guts, tornado, and well another 4 or 5 if you count manga rasengans.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Wats the new rasengan?
Tornado rasengan.
i hate my school computer.
and i forgot what i said this morning.Shocked
something about naruto having a bunch of rasengans. he's got like 10. also you forgot the guts rasengan from the new movie too.
lets see there's regular, vermillion(fox), oodama, rasenshuriken, blazing, moonlinght, rasengan from 1st shippuden movie, guts, tornado, and well another 4 or 5 if you count manga rasengans.

double rasengan so that's 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:56 am

Let me try:
Rasengan, Vermillion Rasengan, Rainbow Rasengan, Gelel Rasengan, Moonlight Rasengan, Blazing Rasengan, Tornado Rasengan, Guts Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Double Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken(incomplete), Rasen Shuriken(complete)-can be thrown. I'd say you got that, i might be missing some. Then you got jiraiya who's also got flaming rasengan. And Great Oodama Rasengan (which i know seems like wtf but its used in sage mode against pain).
Back to top Go down
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:01 am

mendokuse wrote:
Let me try:
Rasengan, Vermillion Rasengan, Rainbow Rasengan, Gelel Rasengan, Moonlight Rasengan, Blazing Rasengan, Tornado Rasengan, Guts Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Double Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken(incomplete), Rasen Shuriken(complete)-can be thrown. I'd say you got that, i might be missing some. Then you got jiraiya who's also got flaming rasengan. And Great Oodama Rasengan (which i know seems like wtf but its used in sage mode against pain).
yep. waaaay to many.
Back to top Go down
phupost
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:19 am

The Second Arc of the fantastic Novel of Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto is tooken place after 2 1/2 While Naruto Uzumaki ( His first name is part of the word that is a ingredient in ramen, Narutomaki and last name is Uzumaki coming from his mother Kushina Uzumaki) He returns to Konohagakure propped up on a electric pole staring out and runs down to greet Sakura, with Jarayia Following behind. As he speaks Sakura punches him after a accidental insult as usual. They get called in to Konoha's leader, or Hokage Tsunade.

Deutsch Spanisch Uebersetzung
RMN Jobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds   Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: TV Show and Manga :: TV Show Discussion-
Jump to: