Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mendo I'm Calling you Out!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
Anaki Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Mendo I'm Calling you Out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendo I'm Calling you Out!   Mendo I'm Calling you Out! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
OK here's what I made.
Mendo I'm Calling you Out! - Page 2 M078Shikamaru

picture 4.75/5
looks pretty good, just not completely anime-ish.didn't take much off though cause if you found it on deviantart, most of the stuff is like that.

text 4.75/5
the characteristics could be a little higher up and spaced, but other than that good.

Effect 5/5
I love the effect for this one. its original, not broken, and fits shika perfectly.

Overall 4.75/5
don't see much wrong. just fix up the little things and its good.

total: 19.25

how is the part with the picture fair? If he found a non-anime-ish picture and used it, take off for it. Don't go and just let him slide because he found it there and most of them aren't animeish...
I wouldnt complain your picture isn't exactly anime, its also a colored in manga pic yet you lost no points.

because it looks like it was from the anime, yours looks like a colored picture
well, if i did re-judge then the points I'd take off would only mean a tie on my end, which n4ever's judging would add to mendo still getting the win. so I guess either way the score is only like a single point difference at the most. good job both of you.
Back to top Go down

Mendo I'm Calling you Out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2