Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Young Deidara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Young Deidara   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:10 am

Heres a young Deidara I just made. Hope you like!Wink


Heres some cards Im gonna make soon:
Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura,Ino,Shikamaru,Choji,Shino,Kiba,Hinata
[Rookie Nine]
Valid: When this Ninja is sent out to Battle with 1 or more "Genin" Ninja, *insert effect here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 am

Hmm, young deidara interesting. Cool effect also, but so should be a rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:20 am

mendokuse wrote:
Hmm, young deidara interesting. Cool effect also, but so should be a rare.

Thanks! Also I noticed that.Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sand Demon Gaara
Kage
Kage
avatar

Male Number of posts : 225
Location : Rouge of the Stone ~520~
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:45 pm

nice... Deidara is the coolest Stone ninja... STONE not cloud! lol

_________________

Founder of (Make your own cards. Preferably Images.) website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://customcardsyume.4umer.com
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
nice... Deidara is the coolest Stone ninja... STONE not cloud! lol

... Confused ... Oops! I can't believe I did that! That was an EPIC FAILURE on my part! Thanks for tellin' me SDG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am

Chibi Clone wrote:
Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
nice... Deidara is the coolest Stone ninja... STONE not cloud! lol

... Confused ... Oops! I can't believe I did that! That was an EPIC FAILURE on my part! Thanks for tellin' me SDG!
Rofl, didnt see that either, man thats a pretty big mistake, sorta like my sasuke uzumaki from a while ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chibi Clone
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Chibi Clone wrote:
Sand Demon Gaara wrote:
nice... Deidara is the coolest Stone ninja... STONE not cloud! lol

... Confused ... Oops! I can't believe I did that! That was an EPIC FAILURE on my part! Thanks for tellin' me SDG!
Rofl, didnt see that either, man thats a pretty big mistake, sorta like my sasuke uzumaki from a while ago.

Yeah, well I kinda rushed it since I was gonna go meet a friend somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Young Deidara   

Back to top Go down
 
Young Deidara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Joker In "Young Justice"?
» Ongoing calls: Beyond-the-Page & Young Scrappers Submissions!
» Bullying -there should be strict laws-young man loses life !
» Old enough to die, too young to drink

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: