Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Don't know if anyone knew but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 21
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Don't know if anyone knew but...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 pm

The gender for the Shippuden characters comes before the rank now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if anyone knew but...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
The gender for the Shippuden characters comes before the rank now...
hmm, your right, i just checked that. also, usually growth came last, now things like clone status and mental power go after it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if anyone knew but...   Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:43 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
The gender for the Shippuden characters comes before the rank now...
hmm, your right, i just checked that. also, usually growth came last, now things like clone status and mental power go after it.

Chances be its just bandai being retarded and F'ing things up since they're not following japan anymore. I'd say we should still organize things the old format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 655
Age : 21
Location : Leaf Village
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if anyone knew but...   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:26 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
The gender for the Shippuden characters comes before the rank now...
hmm, your right, i just checked that. also, usually growth came last, now things like clone status and mental power go after it.

Chances be its just bandai being retarded and F'ing things up since they're not following japan anymore. I'd say we should still organize things the old format.

same here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Don't know if anyone knew but...   

Back to top Go down
 
Don't know if anyone knew but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I thought I knew better than that
» My poem.
» Am I the only normal person on PO?
» George Clooney Busted In Love Triangle: One-Time Bachelor ‘Knew He Was Going To Marry’ Amal Last Year While Still Dating Stacy Keibler!
» Who knew DN was such a troll?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: