Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.

PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Male Number of posts : 630
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 am

Ok everyone my card making days are over i lost photoshop but thats what you get when you have 38,000+ viruses. Id love to get it back but i cant find a good place to download it all i need is the 30-Day free trial so if some one could hook me up they will know all i do about naruto they will get all my secrets and items i use so please hook me up some one first come first serve as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Ok everyone my card making days are over i lost photoshop but thats what you get when you have 38,000+ viruses. Id love to get it back but i cant find a good place to download it all i need is the 30-Day free trial so if some one could hook me up they will know all i do about naruto they will get all my secrets and items i use so please hook me up some one first come first serve as well.

did you try adobe already? They might have a new version out that you can download?

Found the link: Hand it over ;P
http://www.download.com/Adobe-Photoshop-CS4/3000-2192_4-10021273.html

edit: Okay, I think I already know somewhat what you know, so good luck with the Adobe Scandle (That's what I'm calling it, deal with it) You do realize you can just find a ************ code and enter it into the photoshop to ******** it, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:41 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

did you try adobe already? They might have a new version out that you can download?

edit: Okay, I think I already know somewhat what you know, so good luck with the Adobe Scandle (That's what I'm calling it, deal with it) You do realize you can just find a ************ code and enter it into the photoshop to ******** it, right?

How you think i got my last one >_< naw or did i???? Well ill try it out and PRAY IT WORKS!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

How you think i got my last one >_< naw or did i???? Well ill try it out and PRAY IT WORKS!

heh, I have more posts than you Bad news Icon_tongue2
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 am

Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Link didnt load cuz i need Adobe Reader so can you hook a bro up once more

heh, I have more posts than you ;P

Aww....well i need ADOBE Reader to download the photoshop so hook a bro up once more and i promise you i know much more than ive told.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Someone forgot to post a message... Bad news Icon-_-

and I made a custom emoticon! Bad news IconD
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Male Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Aww....well i need ADOBE Reader to download the photoshop so hook a bro up once more and i promise you i know much more than ive told.
Use google to search Im sure you can find it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Shikamaru
Jonin
Jonin
Shadow Shikamaru

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:01 pm

mendokuse wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:
Shadow Shikamaru wrote:
naruto4ever wrote:

Use google to search Im sure you can find it.

he has a dell, though, and when I searched it, none of the links worked.
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 am

Well looks like your back in action so thats good.
Back to top Go down
naruto4ever
Anbu
Anbu
naruto4ever

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:23 am

Ha ha yep always keep a back up. I found mine under my bed in a case for a Naruto Video game Uzumaki Chronicals 2
Back to top Go down
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
mendokuse

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 am

naruto4ever wrote:
Ha ha yep always keep a back up. I found mine under my bed in a case for a Naruto Video game Uzumaki Chronicals 2
No wonder it took you so long to find that. Sry not a fan of the chronicle series lol. NUNS rocks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad news   Bad news Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: