Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Please!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:41 pm


Sasuke Uchiha & Kakashi Hatake
[Fire-Lightning]
“Watch your back.” “Look who’s talking.”
TD: 4 HC: 1
Leaf l Male l Genin l Jonin l Mental Power: 3 l Sharingan Eye l Platoon
[TWO ELITE NINJA]
You can deploy this “Platoon” ninja by sending you’re Kakashi Hatake & Sasuke Uchiha to your Chakra Area, if this is applied this ninja gets +2/+2
Valid: When this ninja is in play all your opponents effects are negated.
Valid: This ninja’s effect cannot be negated.
H: 6/2 I: 4/2
Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
***

Team 7
[Lightning-Fire]
“We’re the strongest out there!” “Yeah!” “You actually said something smart.”
TD: O HC: 1
Search your deck for one “Naruto Uzumaki”, one “Sasuke Uchiha”, and one “Sakura Haruno” and put them in play. This mission cannot be negated.
**
can someone please make these cards for me! you can change the effects if you like
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 am

NineTailNaruto wrote:

Sasuke Uchiha & Kakashi Hatake
[Fire-Lightning]
“Watch your back.” “Look who’s talking.”
TD: 4 HC: 1
Leaf l Male l Genin l Jonin l Mental Power: 3 l Sharingan Eye l Platoon
[TWO ELITE NINJA]
You can deploy this “Platoon” ninja by sending you’re Kakashi Hatake & Sasuke Uchiha to your Chakra Area, if this is applied this ninja gets +2/+2
Valid: When this ninja is in play all your opponents effects are negated.
Valid: This ninja’s effect cannot be negated.
H: 6/2 I: 4/2
Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
***

Team 7
[Lightning-Fire]
“We’re the strongest out there!” “Yeah!” “You actually said something smart.”
TD: O HC: 1
Search your deck for one “Naruto Uzumaki”, one “Sasuke Uchiha”, and one “Sakura Haruno” and put them in play. This mission cannot be negated.
**
can someone please make these cards for me! you can change the effects if you like
I like the effects and pics. i'll make them for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

ok done. sorry about the sasuke/kakashi not being the best, and sort of blurryl, but the pic was blurry and i couldn't find the sasuke/kakashi platoon in the cardlist on bandai to get the stats and name off of. also sorry i forgot about mental for kakashi. also the platoon was overpowered so i took out the last effect, although the second effect makes it overpowered enough. anyway, they may not be the best, but i hope they'll do.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
ok done. sorry about the sasuke/kakashi not being the best, and sort of blurryl, but the pic was blurry and i couldn't find the sasuke/kakashi platoon in the cardlist on bandai to get the stats and name off of. also sorry i forgot about mental for kakashi. also the platoon was overpowered so i took out the last effect, although the second effect makes it overpowered enough. anyway, they may not be the best, but i hope they'll do.


yay! thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:58 pm

NineTailNaruto wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
ok done. sorry about the sasuke/kakashi not being the best, and sort of blurryl, but the pic was blurry and i couldn't find the sasuke/kakashi platoon in the cardlist on bandai to get the stats and name off of. also sorry i forgot about mental for kakashi. also the platoon was overpowered so i took out the last effect, although the second effect makes it overpowered enough. anyway, they may not be the best, but i hope they'll do.


yay! thank you!
your welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 am

Those are soo broken and the first one doesnt even make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Please!   Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:32 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Those are soo broken and the first one doesnt even make sense.
umm...how so youmean the card effect name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please!   

Back to top Go down
 
Please!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: