Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 All Ninja Pebble's cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 am

I Started making cards the first day of 2008, so on the 1st of Jan. I
have been making cards for a hole year. All have something special on
that day. Tongue

I can't post any of my double cards as a image since this post screen is so small. Heres meh cards. Old, New










http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif




http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif




http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif



http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif



http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif



http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif













_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:30 am

DBZ ones. Old, New






http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif




http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif







_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 am

GODD*MMIT THERE ARE SO MANY CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like ur cards u can see the improvement along the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:32 am

Go Yoda lol.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:45 pm

nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja Pebble
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 194
Age : 28
Location : Stone Rogue Ninja
Group : Proctor, Akatsuki
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Ya some times you have to state the obvious right?

_________________

• Chief organizer for Sand Demon Gaara's tournaments.
• 2nd card maker on Bandai Naruto forums
• Path of the Ninja Pebble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Ninja Pedro wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Ya some times you have to state the obvious right?
I guess so cause i would've never realized it if you didn't say something.(well, or if i didn't see the ninja pebble card)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Ninja Pedro wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Ya some times you have to state the obvious right?
I guess so cause i would've never realized it if you didn't say something.(well, or if i didn't see the ninja pebble card)
Yah its funny how the mind plays tricks with you. When i first saw it i thought it said Ninja pedro's cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm

mendokuse wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Ninja Pedro wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Ya some times you have to state the obvious right?
I guess so cause i would've never realized it if you didn't say something.(well, or if i didn't see the ninja pebble card)
Yah its funny how the mind plays tricks with you. When i first saw it i thought it said Ninja pedro's cards.
yeah. this card is the one that gave it away for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mendokuse
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1082
Age : 27
Location : Leaf Village, WA
Group : Proctor, Ino-Shika-Cho
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
mendokuse wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
Ninja Pedro wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
nice cards. and I cant believe i never realized you were ninja pebble. how did i not see that...
Ya some times you have to state the obvious right?
I guess so cause i would've never realized it if you didn't say something.(well, or if i didn't see the ninja pebble card)
Yah its funny how the mind plays tricks with you. When i first saw it i thought it said Ninja pedro's cards.
yeah. this card is the one that gave it away for me.
Hehe, I wish I could make a card based on my name. Unfortunately my names not from a character but rather a phrase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All Ninja Pebble's cards   

Back to top Go down
 
All Ninja Pebble's cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My new Class Cards.
» Rhino cards?
» My first cards
» My Birthday cards
» spellcaster deck ( without banned cards)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: