Card Making Boards
Card Making Boards

A community dedicated to creating fan made cards.
 
PreviewsPreviews  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Effect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibinekomaru
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 21
Location : The Sand Village,TX
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Effect?   Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Can anyone help me think of an effect for this card?


Last edited by Chibinekomaru on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Effect?   Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Chibinekomaru wrote:
Can anyone help me think of an effect for this card?

[Lonliness]
Valid: If this ninja is on a team by himself, this ninja get's +1/+1 for every ninja in your opponents village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:19 am

NineTailNaruto wrote:
Chibinekomaru wrote:
Can anyone help me think of an effect for this card?

[Lonliness]
Valid: If this ninja is on a team by himself, this ninja get's +1/+1 for every ninja in your opponents village.
wow, that suits the gaara perfectly i think.oh, and it wouldn't have name:gaara of the dessert as a characteristic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NineTailNaruto
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
avatar

Female Number of posts : 152
Age : 21
Location : Rain Village (I'LL LIVE WHERE I WANT TO LIVE!)
Group : Proctor
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Effect?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:50 am

Anaki Uchiha wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
Chibinekomaru wrote:
Can anyone help me think of an effect for this card?

[Lonliness]
Valid: If this ninja is on a team by himself, this ninja get's +1/+1 for every ninja in your opponents village.
wow, that suits the gaara perfectly i think.oh, and it wouldn't have name:gaara of the dessert as a characteristic...
right? i never got the point of that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KitKatSkitty
Anaki Uchiha
Jonin
Jonin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 525
Age : 24
Location : virginia(ccg mist villiage)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm

NineTailNaruto wrote:
Anaki Uchiha wrote:
NineTailNaruto wrote:
Chibinekomaru wrote:
Can anyone help me think of an effect for this card?

[Lonliness]
Valid: If this ninja is on a team by himself, this ninja get's +1/+1 for every ninja in your opponents village.
wow, that suits the gaara perfectly i think.oh, and it wouldn't have name:gaara of the dessert as a characteristic...
right? i never got the point of that...
its something that shukaku and possested gaara have, but there's no reason for this one to have it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shino'sDad
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 94
Age : 31
Location : Connecticut (Mist Village)
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Effect?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 pm

The reason the other little Gaara from the CCG had Name: Gaara of the Desert is because originally, the card was just named "Gaara", and thus they had to make it so you couldn't have "Gaara" and "Gaara of the Desert" in play at the same time. The people who finished off the templates thought that the just "Gaara" was an error and changed it to "Gaara of the Desert". Bandai was then going to Errata his name back to just "Gaara" and then changed their mind.

Thus we have the Gaara of the Desert with Name: Gaara of the Desert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Effect?   

Back to top Go down
 
Effect?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Breeding Bristlenose, What effect to Hormones have?
» Gladiator Beast Effect.
» Pair of pale blue bark effect vases.
» The RB-Effect - the answer to earthquake
» Crackle effect paint without buying extra stuff!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Making Boards :: Forum :: Make your own cards. Preferably Images.-
Jump to: